Escaping confusion with Python 3 + MySQL

Νίκος Βέργος me.on.nzt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 10:41:07 EDT 2017

I see thank you for pointing that out.

Now i'm receiving no error in error_log but when i'm running the script

it displays this:

ProgrammingError(1064, "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax
to use near '(pagesID, host, ref, location, useros, browser, visits) VALUES
(1, 'cyta.gr', '' at line 1")

How to test this further?

Στις Κυρ, 26 Μαρ 2017 στις 5:38 μ.μ., ο/η INADA Naoki <
songofacandy at gmail.com> έγραψε:

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!