Python question

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Fri Mar 24 19:09:52 EDT 2017

On 24Mar2017 18:08, Abdul Abdul <abdul.sw84 at gmail.com> wrote:
>I hope you are doing fine. I have added a question on StackOverflow and
>thought you might have an idea on it. This is the question
><https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42991477/python-structuring-a-file-similar-to-another-pickled-file>

Hi Adbul,

Please just post the question here, with a nice descriptive Subject: line.

It is quite possible for people to be reading this list when they do not have
web access (eg offline on a train, as I sometimes do) and it is anyway annoying
to have to open a web browser to see what you are asking about, and doubly
annoying to copy from that question into the list for replies.

Thank you,
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>