Manager for project templates, that allows "incremental" feature addition

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Fri Mar 24 07:51:02 EDT 2017

Paul  Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> writes:

> On Thursday, 23 March 2017 15:56:43 UTC, Paul  Moore  wrote:
>
> Sadly, it doesn't support Windows, which is what I use.

FYI, I just saw https://pypi.python.org/pypi/whaaaaat/0.4.0, that seems an
alternative port of Inquirer.js. Unfortunately it's Py2 only :-\

If you can try it under Windows, maybe I could be convinced in contributing
some Py3 compatibility fixes, and try to support that too in my tinject.

ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.