relative paths connect using python

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:37:24 EDT 2017

On 03/20/2017 11:49 AM, Xristos Xristoou wrote:

> and the path i need full absolute path like this : var1='C:/my/store/path/myimage_1010_im.png'
>
> in my first code i dont have error but i take wrong for me path not full

Since you have not provided any sample output from your program, there's
no way we can replicate the problem you are having.  Please provide the
output from your program (cut and paste it from the cmd.exe window).
You may also want to print out the other variables, such as cwd, so you
can tell exactly what it's doing.

Hopefully through this process you can learn how to debug programs.