Who are the "spacists"?

Mikhail V mikhailwas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 11:18:22 EDT 2017

On 18 March 2017 at 05:02, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Mikhail V <mikhailwas at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I think it would be a salvation to forbid spaces for indentation, did
>> such attemps take place?
>
> Feel free to start your own discussion forum for your new programming
> language that forbids spaces for indentation. That language will never
> be Python, so please don't ask us to discuss it here.

Slight note of aggression in you words makes me think you
are a ... spacist?
So you are the opinion it would be more productive to
invent a new language instead of just cleaning up spaces?
Interesting idea indeed, but that is ok.
I think it still helps to realize that in the future this will
become more noticable problem than it seems now, so
at least making up a strategy for converting to tabs
could be way more productive on a long term basis,
than replacing tabs and spaces back and forth, like pouring
water from one glass to another.