How to make selected row visible in GTK TreeView?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Wed Mar 15 08:04:59 EDT 2017

I have a GTK TreeView with scrollbars which enables me to scroll
through the values OK.  Clicking on a row selects it and highlights
it.

However if one uses 'down arrow' to move the selection/highlight down
the list then the selected row disappears from the visibble window.
How can I scroll the window so that the selected row remains visible?

I would also like a 'go to row x' function to scroll to a specific
row in the list and highlight it.  I guess this would need very
similar code to the first requirement.

--
Chris Green
·