When will os.remove fail?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:01:46 EDT 2017

On 2017-03-13, eryk sun <eryksun at gmail.com> wrote:

[An impressive 150-line explanation of file removal on Windows.]

Wow.  I have two comments:

1. I think I can see the VMS heritage of Windows shining through.

2. You have my condolences regarding whatever it was that required you
   to know all that...

VMS: for when just one overly complex solution to a simple problem
isn't enough.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Finally, Zippy
                                  at               drives his 1958 RAMBLER