str.title() fails with words containing apostrophes

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:28:45 EST 2017

On 2017-03-06, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> Still, it's fun to discuss, if only to show why that kind of
> locale-aware transformation is important.

Besides locale-aware, it'll need to be style-guide-aware so that it
knows whether you want MLA, Chicago, Strunk & White, NYT, Gregg,
Mrs. Johnson from 9th grade English class, or any of a dozen or two
others.  And that's just for US English.  [For all I know, most of the
ones I listed agree completely on "title case", but I doubt it.]

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! FOOLED you!  Absorb
                                  at               EGO SHATTERING impulse