Python installer

Debiller 777 ozovozovozo202 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:30:25 EDT 2017

Please help me with Python. I many,MANY TIMES tried to install it, but always had problem....These installers were glistchy. What do I mean? I mean that when I installed Python I almost always got wrong packed folders. For example I open python's folder click on python.exe aaaaaand.....I just get error that there is no module name 'encodings' but it is just in wrong folder-Lib. When I am trying to organize it, still I get some errors. Yeah python.exe works but tkinter does not imports, plus pip cant launch because of the import errors. And I am really tired of this!!! How can I fully expierence Python if installer installs wrong? How? I am really tired of this. I even checked PC on viruses and malwares, but no this glitch HAPPENS. Pleas help to fix this problem and normally program on Python!!!