why are these 2 fucking clowns in here ?

Rasputin Rasputin at Leningrad.Ru
Fri Jun 30 08:44:00 EDT 2017

C. Angelico and Mark Lawrence,

who the fuck does this twin-scum think they are ?

you better stfu right now.

these guys are responsible for turning the pythonWiki into a pile of
rubbish.

fuck off and never return !

breamoreboy at gmail.com: