json to access using python

breamoreboy at gmail.com breamoreboy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 15:34:14 EDT 2017

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 7:50:10 PM UTC+1, Xristos Xristoou wrote:
> hello
>

> I have a json url and i want from this url to update my table in microsoft access,how to do that using python or some tool of microsoft access ?

You need to do some research first.  Then you run an editor and type some code in.  Then you run the code.  If it does not work and you do not understand why you then ask a question here.  You might like to reference this http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and this http://sscce.org/ first.

Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.