API Help

Erik python at lucidity.plus.com
Wed Jun 14 18:34:37 EDT 2017

On 14/06/17 22:30, Chris Angelico wrote:
> It wouldn't be the repr() of a Python structure, as that wouldn't have
> all those trailing zeroes.

That depends on what class represents those float values. It doesn't
have to be the built-in float. Same with the double-quotes instead of
single-quotes on the strings.

I still think it _could_ be the output of a Python repr() or similar
(something that is expected to be evaluated as a Python expression). I'm
not saying it *is*, and secretly I agree that it's probably not, but it
_could_ be.

E.