Ciphers in SSL library python.

Ray Cote rgacote at appropriatesolutions.com
Wed Jun 14 16:25:26 EDT 2017

1: Are you 100% sure the server to which you are trying to connect supports
RC4-SHA?

2: If you have access to the server, turn on SSH debug mode to watch your
client try and connect.
I find that to be helpful in debugging many connection issues.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 4:16 PM, <djnight538 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, I want to use RC4-SHA in python, but when I try to use it, it doesn't
> get used (If I do cipher() it says none(and handshake fails too)), I've
> tried to modify the SSL library, but it didn't help at all(Maybe I did
> something wrong, any help will be appreciated). Is there a way to use the
> RC4-SHA cipher(0x05). Please, I need help, I've been looking for an answer
> for days.
> --

Raymond Cote, President
voice: +1.603.924.6079 email: rgacote at AppropriateSolutions.com skype:
ray.cote
Schedule a meeting: https://calendly.com/ray_cote/60min/