dont exetute my exe after decompile and change code

Xristos Xristoou saxri89 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:19:17 EDT 2017

i have an .exe file where file compiled by py2exe in my .exe folder i have some .dll files one .exe file and library.zip file and inside this zip i have to many .pyccombile files.

i have decompile this files from library.zip using this program and that program create me new file where i can see and change my code.

i have open this file where i need and i change my code using python editor and finaly i save as new script code with the some name and extension .pyc with purpose to replace first .pyc.

zip again library folder and i try to run .exe prgram but after the changes the program dont exetute.

where step i have wrong in my task ?i need with the some way to re-compile again ?