Cannot get any Python commands to work

Richard Moseley richardmoseley4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:34:27 EDT 2017

I believe that you need to be using this as a command rather a module from
within python, in other words try executing easy_install from the command
line, or try using pip which is now preferred method of installing new
third-party packages. You may need to add '-3.6' or '-36' if you have
multiple versions installed.