New to Python - Career question

Fred Stluka fred at bristle.com
Thu Jun 8 16:54:01 EDT 2017

   On 6/6/17 5:39 PM, [1]ptanyc at gmail.com wrote:

 New to Python and have been at it for about a month now. I'm doing well and like it very much. Considering a career change down the road and have been wondering... What are the job prospects for a middle age entry level programmer. Just trying to get a better understanding where I stand career wise.  Appreciate all feed back. Thanks!

   Are you asking about job prospects based on experience with Python
   vs other languages?

   If so, here's a site that shows the relative demand for various
   programming languages over time.  Based on its huge database of
   job listings.  Also shows the relative supply of programmers in
   various languages over time.  You can specify which languages
   or other marketable skills to show in the graph:
   -
   [2]https://www.indeed.com/jobtrends/q-python-q-ruby-q-php-q-javascript-q-java-q-perl.html

   Hope this helps,
   --Fred

   Fred Stluka -- [3]mailto:fred at bristle.com -- [4]http://bristle.com/~fred/
   Bristle Software, Inc -- [5]http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
   Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.