Hello from a super noob!

Andre Müller gbs.deadeye at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 08:39:53 EDT 2017

Hello,

you can refactor your code a little bit and learn more about exceptions:

def get_numbers():
    first = None
    second = None
    while True:
        try:
            if first is None:
                first = int(input('Enter your first number: '))
            if second is None:
                second = int(input('Enter your second number: '))
        except ValueError:
            print('You have to enter a number')
            continue
        else: