Access flles on a Android device from Windows PC

Fred Fishbin FredFishbin at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:36:51 EDT 2017

Hi

I want to write little program that my friend can run - he'll plug a USB drive
into his Windows 7 PC, plug his phone in a USB port on same PC, then run my
program and it'll xfer some audiobook files over for him.

I plugged the USB drive in and it became "G:\", but the phone plugged in and
became just "SAMSUNG-SM-G930V", no drive designation, just a Portable Media
Device.  Windows Explore can go there so the files are accessible, the phone
isn't looking him out, but what do I use for a path?  I tried several different
listdir()'s nothing worked.

Thoughts?

thanks, Freddie