How to install Python package from source on Windows

Deborah Swanson python at deborahswanson.net
Thu Jun 1 11:19:16 EDT 2017

Gregory Ewing wrote, on Thursday, June 01, 2017 1:15 AM

> Deborah Swanson wrote:
> > I have already offered to do whatever you would like me to
> do on this
> > system
>
> If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see the output from this command:
>
>     python -m ensurepip
>
> --
> Greg

The rest of that sentence was something like later, when I have Python
in Linux and don't need this sytem anymore.

I've tried ensurepip 2 or 3 times, with different unsuccessful outcomes
each time. I really am done trying to fix this installation, and I just
hope it holds together for PyCharm's use as long as I need it to. Couple
months, I think. And if I don't touch it, should be ok.

Now please, can we be done with this for now?

Deborah