Need some advice please

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 12:59:42 EDT 2017

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 4:59:26 AM UTC-5, Steve D'Aprano wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 06:34 pm, Kryptxy wrote:
>
> > Would it get me around legal issues, that is making this
> > tool completely legal?
>
> Do you think we are lawyers? We're not.  Even if we were,
> we're not lawyers who are expert on the legal system of
> every country in the world. What country's laws are you
> asking about?

There are only five things that members of Python-list
(aka: comp.lang.python) excel at:

    (1) Bikeshedding.

    (2) Doing your homework for you.

    (3) Googling for you.

    (4) Arguing endlessly over minutiae.

    (5) Becoming highly agitated at even the _slightest_
        preception of political incorrectness. (Yes. It seems that
        for the "tolerant" among us, some things are just too
        intolerable to be tolerated. But i digress...)

So if you have any questions, statements or trolls that fall
within these specific catagories, then you will typically
get a response. Perhaps not the response you expected. Or
even a polite response. But a response you will get,
nonetheless.

Thank you

And have a nice day.