python in chromebook

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 22:35:22 EDT 2017

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
<soyeomul at doraji.xyz> wrote:
> my computer is chromebook. how can i install python in chromebook?
> barely i did meet develop mode of chromebook. also i'm new to
> python.
>
> INDEED, i want to make python code on my chromebook.

Googling for "python on chromebook" tends to bring up Python 2-slanted
info; searching for "python 3 on chromebook" for Python 3-slanted
results should give you useful info.  A quick scan suggests there are
two approaches:  (1) Going into developer mode on your Chromebook and
installing Python normally, or (2) going to the app store and
installing a Python shell that runs in your browser.  Myself, I would
prefer (1), but I have never had a Chromebook, so that may not fit in
with what you wish to do.

HTH!

--
boB