I am new here and i need your help please

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 02:50:57 EDT 2017

On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 12:11:27 PM UTC+5:30, dieter wrote:
> yasirrbadamasi:
>
> > I have never execute any program before using python and a task was given to me by my teacher
>
> I suggest to start by reading the Python tutorial:
> "https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html".

I was about to say that…

Some additions:
You will also need to have python installed on your computer.
Have you done that? Do you need help with that? Start here and if any issue
report with details including your OS (windows/linux/Mac):
https://www.python.org/downloads/

After that, for a beginner below list may be more helpful than this one [recommended]: