How to perform classification and clustering on a dataset which having numerical as well as text value as a feature presents

Vinayak Choubey vinayak.choubey at avekshaa.com
Sat Jul 22 01:30:20 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I start learning python and enjoying very much.Right now i am trying to learn and use all machine learning things using python libraries.I stuck to a clustering and classification scenario.As i am a newbie in this,Seeking help with python code.I am explaining below:

I am having dataset in .csv format.Data set contains numeric as well as textual value.sample dataset is as follows:

id  Server      C_name  Priority Information	                    Policy_name

28 192.168.0.35	cpu%   Critical  cpu%:Critical on 192.168.0.35	    ServerAlert

What i want actually, to cluster my data sets on the basis of Server and priority column value and then classify it according to C_name.

How can i do that please tell me.I am waiting for help.Thanking you in advance.