Where is python and idle?

Brian Case brian at brianlcase.com
Fri Jul 21 10:24:16 EDT 2017

I am running windows 10 version 1703 as administrator on a Dell Inspiron
15 laptop.

I downloaded and installed python 3.6.2 from
https://www.python.org/downloads/ for windows.

https://www.programiz.com/python-programming  instructs me to open IDLE
once that install completed.

But I find NEITHER Python nor IDLE anywhere on my machine.

I reran the install which gave me options for REPAIR. I ran it, which
completed successfully and provided the python-list email address.

I still cannot find an executable or a folder for anything beginning
with Python.

Where should I look besides folders C:\Program Files and C:\Program
Files (x86)?

  Regards,

Brian Case