SIGSEGV and SIGILL inside PyCFunction_Call

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Fri Jul 21 02:16:44 EDT 2017

Anders Wegge Keller <wegge at wegge.dk> writes:
>  The trouble with that is that nnrpd is a system daemon, and as such is a
> bit difficult to trace in place. That's why I am asking for help

Often, you can run a (typical) daemon in non-daemon mode -- specifically
to debug problems (a usual requirement during development).

I also often used "attach" to attach a debugger to a running daemon.

Of course, I see the difficulties to attach to a freshly forked daemon
child which crashed quitely after being made active.