Your feedback on our free Advanced Python tutorial

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 20 23:07:11 EDT 2017

On 20 Jul 2017 3:03 p.m., "Aude Barral, CodinGame" <aude at codingame.com>
wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am co-founder of a startup called CodinGame.

A few days ago we've launched a project: Tech.io <https://tech.io/>. It's a
free knowledge-sharing platform that allows tech professionals to learn new
programming concepts through hands-on content crafted by volunteers in the
community.

Everything runs on our backend. Our system relies on Docker images so we
can play tutorials and demos of virtually any technology from the browser.

So why this project? Because as more and more resources over the Internet
now need to be paid for (Udacity, Udemy, etc), we want to foster free
online technology education thanks to peer learning. In a sense, we'd like
to become some kind of Wikipedia for tech.

One of the first tutorials our contributors published is about Advanced
Python Features (hope more will be published soon!): https://tech.io/play
grounds/500/advanced-python-features/advanced-python-features

Perfect and thanks for taking your time folks to put this together out
there for free.

I have 2 questions for you:

- Do you think this tutorial could be helpful to your Python user
community?

100% Yes

- Would you be willing to help us spread the word about Tech.io?

Yes yes yes...

Thanks a lot for checking,

Cheers!
Aude