Grapheme clusters, a.k.a.real characters

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:08:33 EDT 2017

On 2017-07-19, Gregory Ewing <greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>>    vacuum, continuum, squush, fortuuned
>
> Fortuuned? Where did you find that?

It was in the scowl-7.1 wordlist I had laying around:

  http://wordlist.aspell.net/

However, the scowl website now claims not to know about it:

  http://app.aspell.net/lookup?dict=en_US;words=fortuuned

> Google gives me a bizarre set of results, none of which
> appear to be an English dictionary definition.

Maybe it was a mistaken spelling of 'fortuned'?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! PEGGY FLEMMING is
                                  at               stealing BASKET BALLS to