Funding continuous maintenance for PyInstaller?

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 06:57:32 EDT 2017

On 18/07/17 11:01, Hartmut Goebel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm seeking advice how to fund continuous maintenance for an open source
> project.
>
> *Do you have any idea how to fund continuous maintenance for PyInstaller?
> Do you have any idea whom or where to ask?
> Do you know somebody to help setting up a commercial support/maintenance
> model? *

Try the Linux Foundation, https://www.linuxfoundation.org/  Maintenance
of Open Source projects is one of the things they are interested in
helping with.

Disclaimer: I am currently under contract to them to provide support for
a mature open source project, so I'm a tad biased.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd