HOTLIST

Jack at nichesoftsolutions.com Jack at nichesoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 17 09:28:22 EDT 2017

Hello Professionals,
Greetings from NICHE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS,
Thank you for taking time to look over my Mail,
    This is Jack Stutter from Niche Software Solutions Inc working as Sr Bench sales recruiter, We have very strong bench consultants. I would highly appreciate if you can add me jack at nichesoftsolutions.com in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily C2C requirements or you can directly reach me at 5035362757.

Name	Technology	Experience	Visa	Location	Relocate
Manoj Kumar	VM WARE	14+	H1B	NC	OPEN
Rahul Chandran	Business Intelligence	7+	H1B	TX	OPEN
Soumith Reddy	SQL/ PLSQL Developer	6+	H1B	OH	OPEN
Sayed Abualia	Technical support/Analyst	6+	H1B	WA	OPEN
Shri	Salesforce Developer	5+	H1B	CO	OPEN
Vishnu Kumar	QA Analyst (Automation and Manual)	13+	H1B	WI	OPEN
Mahesh	QA Analyst(Automation and Manual)	15+	H1B	WI	OPEN
Meenakshi Mahapatra	Teradata Developer	7+	L2-EAD	NJ	NJ
Rashi Choudary	Guidewire Developer	8+	H1B	TX	OPEN
Sanjay	Automation Tester	8+	H1B	CA	OPEN
Rahul  Bhardwaj	SAP  APO	10+	H1B	CO	OPEN
Nisha Rani	.Net Developer	6+	H1B	MA	OPEN
Swapna Kanikea	Java Developer	11+	H1B	VA	OPEN
Vidur	Network	7+	H1B	TX	OPEN
Gnana  Selva	Infirmatic	6+	H1B	TX	OPEN
Fakrudhin	Storage Engineer	10+	H1B	TX	OPEN
Akshay	Sourcing Lead	5+	H1B	MA	OPEN
Ramya	UI Developer	4+	H4EAD	OH	OPEN