AUCPR of individual features using Random Forest (Error: unhashable Type)

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Mon Jul 10 08:10:37 EDT 2017

Hi mscs15059 and welcome!

(If you'd rather be known with a more friendly name, you can either sign your
messages at the end, or configure your email or news software to show your
name.)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 09:47 pm, mscs15059 at itu.edu.pk wrote:

> I have a data set of 19 features (v1---v19) and one class label (c1) , I can
> eaily get the precision recall value of all variables with the class label,
> but I want the AUCPR of individual features with the class label The data is
> in this form

Unfortunately while we're Python experts here, we're not necessarily pandas
experts. I have no idea what AUCPR means.

[...]
> It gives the error unhashable type

What gives the error?

Please COPY and PASTE (don't retype from memory) the full error, starting with
the line that begins with "Traceback", to the end.

That way we can see the exact error you are getting, and more importantly, which
line of code is producing it. Then we can start making suggestions for how to
fix the problem.

--
Steve
enough, things got worse.