Privy: An easy, fast lib to password-protect your data

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 13:26:18 EDT 2017

On 06/07/17 17:53, ofekmeister at gmail.com wrote:
> Do you better understand what Privy is for now? If so, is there anything in particular you think could be made more clear in the docs?

I think the point is that you failed to include any context in your
advert.  An unadorned link in a post will gather interest only from the
sort of people who haven't yet collected enough viruses to learn not to
click on untrusted links.  While these may be the people who need your
product, they probably won't use it.  The rest of us remain ignorant but
safe.

Then you went and bumped it, which is just plain rude.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd