Teaching

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Sun Jul 2 23:57:45 EDT 2017

On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 03:45 am, Mark- wrote:

> admin at python.org wrote:
>
>> Irv Kalb:
>> > I teach Python at two colleges in Silicon Valley.
>>

>> and I don't give a fuck about that.
>
> Wow, some of you folks are so civilized.

It's one person, a troll who is sending abusive and racist messages using forged
sender addresses under other people's names. He thinks that makes him cool and
edgy. You know, like a five year old who has had one karate lesson and then
goes around karate chopping everyone and thinking he's Bruce Lee.

He also has a habit of forgetting which persona he is pretending to be, so he'll
send a message as Person X and then abuse Person X in that very message. So
he's not just a jerk, but a dim witted jerk.

Now that I've said this, if you start seeing a bunch of abuse supposedly coming
from me (especially if it is badly written and childish), you know its coming
from this troll.

Just killfile messages coming from NetFront and you should see a huge
improvement.

--
Steve
enough, things got worse.