how to create this dependency table from ast?

breamoreboy at gmail.com breamoreboy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 14:30:55 EDT 2017

On Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 2:32:36 PM UTC+1, ad... at python.org wrote:
> admin at python.org:
> > Hi, Ho!
>

> it is crucial that you dump that fucking Windows of yours and become
> real pythonic under Linux !

Isn't this spammer, or is it spanner, cute?

I'm rather upset that he's been duplicating my name and that of Chris Angelico on the dread Python google groups, so do I have to keep asking for this scumbag to be locked out?  Of course I'm a very naughty boy myself, but accepting my autism doesn't fit in with with the crap code of conduct here I've got used to.   I still can't reply on the main list, showing the dual standards that the moderators show.

Why do I bother?  Because I care about the community.

Yours most upsettingly.

Mark Lawrence.