Teaching

alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 2 14:15:11 EDT 2017

On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 17:45:39 +0000, Mark- wrote:

> admin at python.org wrote:
>
>> Irv Kalb:
>> > I teach Python at two colleges in Silicon Valley.
>>

>> and I don't give a fuck about that.
>
> Wow, some of you folks are so civilized.

It's not normally like this. We usually get a much higher class of troll
who at least look like they are trying to make sense.

I am not sure where this infant who thinks bad words are cool came from
hopefully he will get bored & grow up shortly.

--
Beware of the Turing Tar-pit in which everything is possible but nothing
of