Can we please dump google groups completely?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 20:39:05 EDT 2017

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 4:19:47 PM UTC-5, bream... at gmail.com wrote:
> Yes I know it's daft that it's where I'm posting from, but
> I'm still banned from using the main mailing list.

Why are you banned from Python-list? What did you do? And is
that why you have moved to the "Bream" nym?

> I've reported over 80 posts today alone, meaning that it's
> less than useless for anybody who is seriously interested
> in Python.

Yet you're still here. It baffes the mind!

> wxpython did the same years ago, why can't we?

Does anyone even use WxPython? I mean, i know it to be a
quite feature rich GUI library and all, but it's not very
Pythonic, and seg-faults are an all-too-common annoyance