how to make this situation return this result?

Thomas Jollans tjol at tjol.eu
Sat Jul 1 15:24:03 EDT 2017

On 01/07/17 19:00, Lee Ho Yeung wrote:
> My situation is a dictionary with tuple key
> I think dictionary.values()[index]
> Is correct

Unless your dictionary only has one element, this is almost certainly
incorrect as dictionary items are not ordered: if this returns the right
object, then it's by sheer luck. This could return something else on a
different computer, or a different version of Python.

In Python 3, you can't even do this. (By the way, you should be using
Python 3!)

Normally when you want to access a particular item of a dictionary you
want to be indexing the dictionary itself: dictionary[key]

-- Thomas