Overriding True and False ?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jan 30 23:57:04 EST 2017

Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> writes:

> Well, nuts. It looks fine in my client (the Gmail Android app) so I
> guess this must be an issue of HTML versus text content. Unfortunately
> the mobile client doesn't have any option for text-only that I can
> find, so my options appear to be to laboriously replace the quoting as
> I've done here, or just stop using the mobile client.

For composing discussion posts, yes, I recommend people stop using
mobile clients. It can wait until you're at a real keyboard and a decent
authoring environment.

--
 \      “Very few things happen at the right time, and the rest do not |
  `\     happen at all. The conscientious historian will correct these |