any one used moviepy please come in!!! I need help, thanks!

Tony Chen tonytonytony0724 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 02:22:21 EST 2017

I have to use moviepy in one of my project. So I downloaded it, and tried the example code on the website. It gives me this error. Anyone can give me some help? Thank you very much!

it gives this error:
[MoviePy] This command returned an error !Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "tst.py", line 5, in <module>
    txt_clip = TextClip("My Holidays 2013", fontsize = 70, color = 'white')
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/moviepy/video/VideoClip.py", line 1145, in __init__
    raise IOError(error)
IOError: MoviePy Error: creation of None failed because of the following error:

convert: not authorized `@/tmp/tmpjistPm.txt' @ error/property.c/InterpretImageProperties/3405.
convert: no images defined `PNG32:/tmp/tmpJM0NVq.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3210.
.

.This error can be due to the fact that ImageMagick is not installed on your computer, or (for Windows users) that you didn't specify the path to the ImageMagick binary in file conf.py, or.that the path you specified is incorrect