Must target be only one bit one such as 0001, 0010, 0100, 1000 In supervised neural learning f(w*p+b) with perceptron rule w = w + e for linear case?

Deborah Swanson python at deborahswanson.net
Fri Jan 20 04:01:57 EST 2017

Ho Yeung Lee wrote, on January 19, 2017 12:05 AM

> Must target be only one bit one such as 0001,0010,0100,1000
> In supervised neural learning f(w*p+b) with perceptron rule w
> = w + e for linear case?
>
> with neural network design
>
> does it means that can not use two or more one as target such
> as 0011,0110,1100,1010, 0111,1110,1101, etc when training weight?

With all respect, this sounds like a question you should be asking your
professor, or one of the teaching assistants (TAs) for the course, or
maybe your local computer science tutoring volunteers, if none of the
above are available.

This list is for questions and discussion about python. Maybe you're
trying to code this problem in python, or maybe you're planning to at
some stage, but you   need to understand the fundamentals of the problem
first.

It's possible someone on this list would recognize the problem you're
having, but it's unlikely.

Come back with a clearly stated python problem, and I'm sure lots of
people would help you with it.

Deborah