matrix from matrix

adnan.connexus at gmail.com adnan.connexus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:38:33 EST 2017

Hi all,

I have just started python coding  and have ran into my first brick wall.  Can some one please assist me with the following query  ?

 I have two Matrices:
1 – masterMatrix – A 2d matrix containing items in the rows and time as the columns column headers (time beginning from 00:00 to 23:45 at every 15 minutes interval (96 columns e.g. 00:00 | 00:15 . . . .23:45). this matrix provides a value of each item in the list a every 14 minutes.

2 – subMatrix – A matrix which has to be populate based on selected items and times from masterMatrix

What would be the fastest way to first initialise the subMatrix  and populate the workingTable based on the matching values in masterTable.

best regards,
Shei