Grumpy: Python to Go compiler

Deborah Swanson python at deborahswanson.net
Sun Jan 8 19:18:28 EST 2017

Steven D'Aprano wrote, on January 07, 2017 11:37 PM

> Grumpy, an experimental project from Google, transpiles
> Python code into Go, allowing Python programs to be compiled
> and run as static binaries using the Go toolchain.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/3154624/application-development/google-
boosts-python-by-turning-it-into-go.html

>--
>Steven
>"Ever since I learned about confirmation bias, I've been seeing
>it everywhere." - Jon Ronson

Interesting online resource, if you can stomach contact with Google.
I'll spare you the diatribe of all my beefs with Google (haha, unless
you ask). But this is a potentially useful tool to know about.