Python for WEB-page !?

Deborah Swanson python at deborahswanson.net
Fri Jan 6 06:20:26 EST 2017

Ionut Predoiu wrote, on January 05, 2017 11:07 PM

> Good morning,
>
> Thanks to all for feedback and advice.
> Because I am a beginner I will read more about versions of
> Python recommended by you.
>
> On the other side I am interested to know if exist some sites
> which have develop platform where can be use for free Python
> from browsers, without have it installed on PC/laptop. As
> beginner I want to practice from everywhere.

There's a website called Python Tutor where you can write Python
programs and it will show you the structures built in memory as it
executes. It's  very useful for seeing how recursive functions work, or
any function or class you call. It will also work for simple programs
and it has an output console you can print to.  (Well, it's more like a
print window, but it works.) Very good for beginners, I used it all the
time when I was first learning, and I still use it for recursive
functions, since PyCharm doesn't step through recursion in a clear way.

http://pythontutor.com/