Choosing a Python IDE. what is your Pythonish recommendation? I do not know what to choose.

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Wed Jan 4 15:44:45 EST 2017

On 04.01.2017 15:41, William Ray Wing wrote:
> I use Wing, and I think you will like it.  It *is* pythonic, and for what it is worth, offers remote debugging as one of its more recently added features.
Obviously, you had no other choice than using Wing ;-)

The remote debugging has been around for some years. I have been using
it quite often to debug on my Raspberry Pi, Nokia N900 and Jolla Phone,
all running some Linux system. It works well. It is or was a bit
complicated to set up. I think this has been improved with Wing 6, but I
did not need it in the last weeks, so I don't know.

Regards,

Dietmar