pip install -r requirements.txt fails with Python 3.6 on Windows 10

Uri Even-Chen uri at speedy.net
Tue Jan 3 15:07:38 EST 2017

Thank you, I'll consider to update our requirements to latest versions of
all packages. Last time I checked in 22th December 2016 and all our
requirements were the latest versions. In the meantime we can keep using
Python 3.5. By the way, Travis CI tests passed with the same requirements
and Python 3.6 (and 3.5 and 3.4). How did it install the requirements
there? Does it depend on the operating system?

I see now that Python 3.6.0 was released on 2016-12-23.

By the way we use Ubuntu 16.04 in production with Python 3.5.2, so it's not
that important to support Python 3.6 right now. What are the reasons to
upgrade Python to 3.6?

Thanks,
Uri.

*Uri Even-Chen*