learning and experimenting python.

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Mon Jan 2 02:14:19 EST 2017

On 02/01/17 06:40, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Since they're unlikely to do that however,
>
> Then again, I see that einstein1410 made a couple of rather aggressive
> posts 11 hours ago that haven't made it to my email, so maybe he did
> manage to get himself banned.

We are holding (and, so far, dropping) posts from that address. FWIW I
concur with an earlier poster that the person in question is simply
ill-informed rather than deliberately provocative. I have sympathy with
their initial ignorance; less with their apparent inability to learn
from other people's well-intentioned comments.

Probably best to let the thing drop rather than let it escalate into a
sniping war. If anyone reading this knows the poster in person, please
help them to see how their posts have come across and whey they received
the reaction they did.

TJG