learning and experimenting python.

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:15:58 EST 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Grant Edwards
<grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2016-12-31, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 31, 2016 3:12 AM, <einstein1410 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> That's true.
>>
>> Please include quoted context in your replies. I have no idea who or what
>> you're responding to.
>
> I'd just like to thank everybody for replying to einstein1410's posts
> so that those of us who have plonked posts from googlegroups don't
> miss out on his/her valuable contributions.

If you want your own decision to cease interacting with him to be
forced on everybody here then I suggest you petition the group admins
to ban him rather than merely plonk him yourself.

Since they're unlikely to do that however, I suppose you'll just have
to find a way to cope, much as others of us have done when
occasionally exposed to quoted material by perennial trolls such as
Ranting Rick. For a starter, since this is the only thread he's posted
in, you could mute it.