end=

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 08:28:16 EST 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:23 AM,  <peterreavey32 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Using python at home as oppose to using it at school and getting a syntax error for the line end= but this has worked previously at school. I think the version I've got at home is newer than the one at school - should this affect it?

Yes, it definitely can make a difference, but more likely, you're
running an _older_ version at home. The "end=" syntax on the print
function is available in Python 3.x and not normally in Python 2.x.
Upgrade your home system to the latest (Python 3.6 currently), and the
syntax error should disappear.

ChrisA