any one used moviepy please come in!!! I need help, thanks!

Billy Earney billy.earney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:45:27 EST 2017

 imagemagick (ie, convert) has a policy.xml file that stops you from
accessing any resource that starts with '@'.

type 'identify -list policy'
the first line should tell you where your policy.xml file is located. My
policy.xml file is lcoated at /etc/ImageMagick-6/policy.xml

open that file, and goto to the end and comment out (or remove the line
that reads)

<policy domain="path" rights="none" pattern="@*" />

since this is xml, you can comment out this line by appending the line with
<!-- and ending it with -->

Hope this helps!