Distributing "Python 3.4 for iOS"

pertoger at gmail.com pertoger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:03:09 EST 2017

I distribute learning apps via an MDM server. There are two possibilities for deploying apps; either to users via their Apple-ID or directly to devices (iPads). Alas my users don’t have Apple-IDs, so I have to distribute apps directly to their devices.
Sadly «Python 3.4 for iOS» is in Appstore not set to distribute from Mobile Device Management servers to devices (iPads), only users. Does anybody know some means of contacting the right instance/person to alter this?

Gratefully,

Per-Johnny Tøgersen
IKT-manager for Vik and Berg schools in Sømna, Norway
pertoger at gmail.com
+47 951 38 649

Sent by E-mail for Windows 10