WANT: bad code in python (for refactoring example)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:43:52 EST 2017

There are some nice changes in here. You can mention to the students
that I really appreciated the work done on the menu loop. You took an
example of code that had grown piecemeal and become reasonably
unmaintainable, and refactored it to be very maintainable in the
future.

Good luck to all class participants!

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Makoto Kuwata <kwa at kuwata-lab.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 6:34 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think that we can help each other! This is my own code, back when I
>> was writing Python like PHP:
>> https://github.com/dotancohen/burton
>

> Year, this is a good example code for me to do refactoring.
>
> I created a pull request. This will be shown to my students.
>
> https://github.com/dotancohen/burton/pull/20/files
>
> I hope you favor this PR.
>
> --
> regards,